the Earthlock: Festival of Magic reference written and maintained by the players.
We are currently maintaining 162 pages (2 articles).
Festival of Magic is an original turn-based role-playing game set in a world of machines and magic, a world that stopped spinning thousands of years ago.
On Umbra, a planet that mysteriously stopped spinning ages ago, war is brewing. As desert scavenger Amon, you must stop the coming war by unlocking the mysteries of Umbra and prevent an ancient, magical cult seizing the power.
Long ago, a cataclysmic event struck the magical world of Umbra. Suddenly and mysteriously the planet stopped spinning. Volcanoes awoke and oceans moved. Kingdoms and civilizations were buried or drowned. Soon, the scourging sun took hold of one side of the world, while dark winter seized the other. Today the glory and might of the old world is buried and the only habitable region can be found in between.
- Rich, non-linear story
- Turn-based combat (No Active Time Battle)
- Combat pairs (Allows more variations to your battle team)
- Grow your own ammunition (Organic crafting)
- Build and improve your home base
- Environmental Puzzles
- Gorgeous Overworld with a retro feel
- No random encounters (Monsters visible at all times)
- Play as Male or Female protagonist (You can switch at any time)